Friday, February 13, 2009

The Salton Sea

2.10.09

On Tuesday, I met up with several amazing photographers for a fun day of pictures at the Salton Sea. Yes, I am talking about the Salton Sea in Indio, CA which smells of dead fish! It really is an amazing site to see and has many beautiful birds. Thanks to Joe Photo for putting this trip together! I definitely had a ball and I can't wait to do it again. Here are just a few pics from the day:



Two of my partners in crime that day. Both are amazing photographers and I had such a great time hanging out! Thank you Kurt and Gregg for all of the laughs!


Peek-a-boo, I see you!







Love the dress and love the boots Tracy!


Whoa Joe...

And...here's Becker!

2 comments:

Amanda Patrice said...

I love them! It looks like it was a perfect day...

Jen Berry said...

love that the angle on the last shot. different perspective. like it a lot.